• Preparing and maintaining books of accounts viz. journal, ledger, cashbook and other subsidiary books.
• Preparing Bank and other Ledger Reconciliation Statements.
• Handling Petty cash and recording the transaction in system
• Accounts Payable process-posting entries, accurate processing of vendor invoices in accordance with TDS rules, payment to vendors.
• Accounts Receivable process - Preparation of the customer invoices, credit and debit notes, posting entries, aging report & payment follow up.
• Payroll Process
• Knowledge and experience in TDS, GST, return filing and other statutory compliances viz PF, ESI, PT, Labour.
• Assist with budget preparation, Cash flow statement and Monthly preparation of financial reports.
• Prepare schedules for quarterly reviews and prepare supporting data.
• Assisting with financial and tax audits, prepare reconciliations and schedules, and responding to audit queries ,Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team
• Finalization of Accounts
Key Technical Skills
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Tally and QuickBooks
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
Qualification and other requirements
• 2- 3 years accounting/finance experience; Experience in the IT/ITeS industry preferred
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies mainly with our clients to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving.