HR Executive USA With 3+ Years Of Experience : US Timings EST Hours
Responsibilities and Duties
* Pre offer Collection of Documents from Corporates / Consultants for releasing the offer.
* Preparing / Releasing the offer for Both FTE and Contract employees
* Onboarding - - Completing the New Hire paperwork , Background Check, Reporting Instruction, Induction.
* Create and maintain employee record in HRIS system and also to pull and create ADHOC reports
* Employee Relations - Handling Employee queries
* Payroll - Following up with employees for timesheet and checking total billable hours and updating leave tracker.
* Worked closely with US payroll team with regards to direct deposits and updating information in Paychex Portal.
* Follow up with the vendors for payments.
* Immigration - Filing Labor Condition Application (LCA) for consultants working in USA. Sending out immigration questionnaire and guiding them to fill the questionnaire.
* Legal - Preparing and reviewing Master Service Agreement (MSA) and Contract for different clients. Involved in Contract Negotiations and reviewing/modifying clauses in the agreement as per the company policies. Negotiating with clients and vendors for payment terms and conditions.
* Procurement- Issuing and modifying Purchase Order/Work Order. Also involved in creating SOW.
* Reports - Accountable for the Daily Dashboard, Revenue Report, Head Count Report, Gross Margin Report, HR Summary tracker and preparing other reports on Adhoc basis.
* Database Handling - Maintaining complete details employees / contractors.
* Taking care of the exit formalities in terms of preparing experience letter, completing the exit feedback and checklist
* Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in HR functions in any region.
* Experience handling the onboarding to off boarding.
* Very good understanding of US, Tax Terms.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
* Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
* Self- Driven and with Loads of Energy. Somebody who loves making things happen.
* Persuasive and Goal-oriented.
* MBA in HR preferred .
Remote Working Requirement:
To be eligible to work from remote/perm work from home, resources must maintain a decent WIFI connection on their own (At least 20 MBPS upload and download speed) & have a desktop/laptop with 6GB or above RAM.