* Preparing and maintaining books of accounts viz. journal, ledger, cashbook and other subsidiary books
* Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement
* Accounts Payable process accurate processing of vendor invoices in accordance with TDS rules
* Timely payment to vendors
* Accounts Receivable process - Preparation of the customer invoices, credit and debit notes
* Preparation of debtors aging report & payment follow up
* Knowledge and experience in TDS, GST, return filing and other statutory compliances.
* Handling Petty cash and recording the transaction in system
* Assist with budget preparation and Monthly preparation of financial reports.
* Prepare schedules for quarterly reviews and prepare supporting data
* Assisting with financial and tax audits,
* and responding to audit queries ,Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team.
* Reconciliation (Bank, Debtors, Creditors, all ledger ..)
* Finalization of Accounts
Key Technical Skills
* Excellent MS Excel skills
* Tally and QuickBooks
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
Qualification and other requirements
* 2-3 years accounting/finance experience; Experience in the IT/ITeS industry preferred
* Highly detail oriented and organized in work
* Ability to meet assigned deadlines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
* Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management,
* and external agencies mainly with our clients to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving.
Remote Working Requirement:
To be eligible to work from remote/perm work from home, resources must maintain a decent WiFi connection on their own (At least 20 MBPS upload and download speed) & have a desktop/laptop with 6GB or above RAM.